Saturday, May 12, 2018 @ 7:00 AM
Prices: Pre-registration $45 per rider / Children 15 years and younger $10 per rider
Day of Registration $55 7am until 11am
Start/Finish, Bayview Elementary School, Burlington, WA.
15241 Josh Wilson Rd
Burlington, WA 98233
Skagit Bicycle Club's 28th Annual Skagit Spring Classic Bicycle Ride tours through beautiful northern Skagit and southern Whatcom County. Enjoy quiet country roads that are flat in the valley but climb up Chuckanut Drive on longer routes winding through forest land with beautiful marine views of the Salish Sea.
- 27.8 flat miles
- 45.8 rolling miles
- 61.6 flat plus challenging hilly miles
- 100.5 flat plus challenging hilly miles
Click here for the routes in Ride With GPS
The Ride includes:
- T-shirt and Spring Classic socks for preregistered riders
- Spring Classic Bike Socks for all registered riders
- Rest stops include an almost endless supply of our Famous Homemade Cookies and other goodies to keep you fueled for the ride
- SAG support during the ride
- Showers available after the ride (Please bring your own towels)
- End of ride ALL YOU CAN EAT PASTA FEED From 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
All Food and Rest Stops are Closed at 4pm
Riders that wish to complete a century must be on course by 8am! Why?
ANSI OR SNELL HELMET IS REQUIRED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THIS RIDE
Your participation in the Skagit Spring Classic will help support several not-for-profit organizations that make bicycling in our community great for recreation, adventure, transportation, fitness and our youth. Skagit Bicycle Club members nominate and vote each year on our endowments to support local bike riding. Thank you.
to contact us.