We welcome you to join our club. Benefits of membership in the Skagit Bicycle Club include a monthly newsletter, monthly ride calendar, regular club meetings and activities, and a discount on cycling accessories and clothing at participating local bicycle shops. Annual dues are $15 (individual) and $20 (family).
Just print out the membership form, fill it out and mail it in.
Use PayPal to join or renew your membership online!
We operate under the following goals and objectives:
- To promote health and fitness through cycling
- To support and promote scheduled rides for cyclists of all abilities
- To provide bicycling safety education to the community
- To protect the rights and interests of the cyclist
- To provide concise and updated information on the area club events
- To meet new friends and have fun.